Our Site

Monday, January 9, 2012

Wingsuit base jumping




So I'm thinking about going skydiving. Ive always wanted to go bungee jumping too but that will have to wait. See Ive been checking out Wing-suit's Or (Squirrel suits) as more people know them as. I have to work my way up tho, maybe bungee jumping, then skydiving then Wing-suit base jumping. The guys in the video posted are very skilled, I don't know that I'd be going so close to the mountains like that but, wow would that be fun. I've always been scared to death of heights all my life. For what I will never now, Ive never fell off of anything before. So I think it's time to conquer that fear and kill it. See the cool thing with skydiving and Wing-suit gliding is that it seems probably 98.9% of the accidents that do occur result in death. That being said it's mostly instant death. And I'm cool with instant death, hey if I mess up and I'm gonna die....I probably wont feel it anyway. So now it's off to go try and convince my wife to go with me, or at the very least that everything will be alright. There's wife's that don't like their husbands getting motorcycles let alone a skydiving and a wing-suit. Luckily I don't think mines quite like that. In fact I think she would be all for it........I Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

6 comments:

Looks like fun but I have safer things to accomplish right now.

Always thought this stuff was awesome. I like this video..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttz5oPpF1Js

Looks fun....something a person should try once at least!

Holy shit dude. They glide so close to the mountains. so intense

this legitimately my life goal. Wingsuit base jumping.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More